AIM AND OBJECTIVES
The aim of the Army Medical Colleges Jessore is to train medical students following the curriculum laid down by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BM&DC) for MBBS degree, to be awarded by Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP).
- To produce graduate doctors fulfilling the national goal and objectives of the MBBS course as laid down by the BM&DC.
- To provide a secured and disciplined environment in the campus, conducive to learning, and developing a sense of responsibility, social obligations and ethics.
- To provide a quality teaching environment by induction of qualified and experienced faculty members, equipment and other facilities.
- To adopt an approach of five-party participation in developing teaching and learning environment (student, teacher, university, BM&DC and parents).
- To arrange exposure of the students to scholars, society and other medical educational environment both home and abroad.