The College has a well spacious library. It is enriched with different types of books, journals and periodical of academic interest. The library gradually will make a good collection of training video films/audio cassettes and professional slides. Enrichment of library is a continuous process. Every year new and sufficient number of computers with all accessories and internet facilities will be added. Computer skill would help the cadets in acquiring medical education by using internet.
- The Library remains open from 8.00 AM to 2.00 PM and 6.00 PM to 10.00 PM.
- Working days: Sunday to Thursday
- Holiday: Friday and Saturday
All students, faculty members and officers are entitled to become members of the Library. The membership is created by the library administration while on admission of a student at AMCJ and validity of the student membership depends on the registration of MBBS courses in each year.
Library User Policy
- All personal bags, coats, jackets, umbrellas, etc. are to be kept in the pigeonhole near the security desk.
- Group study, gossiping, discussions, eating, drinking, and smoking are strictly prohibited inside the Library.
- All students are requested to handle all the fittings, fixtures, furniture, equipment, books, journals, CD’s computers, etc. with care Students should leave Library neat and tidy after use.
- Mobile phones will not be allowed inside the Library.
Kh. Shahinur Rahman, BSS(Hons) & MSS